Saturday, November 28, 2009

My ULTIMATE Wish List for '09

You want to know why it's 'ultimate', huh? I'll tell you why. It's 'cause it has all of the newest gadgets and the coolest items for me to be decked out and ready for f-u-n!!

$50 I-tunes gift card
New Moon Movie
New Moon Soundtrack (hot topic)
Purple Skull Candy Headphones
Guitar Lessons
Rings
music note ring (hot topic)
claw finger armor ring (Hot topic)
flaming skull armor ring (hot topic)
Borders Gift Card
Camcorder
Tea Set
Bubble Tea (bubbles)
DSI
Zad Pocket Watch (lulus.com)
How Soon Is Owl Watch Necklace (modcloth.com)
Kimono
Ctrl+Alt+del Necklace (modcloth.com)
Lock It Necklace (modcloth.com)
Polly Locket Necklace (modcloth.com)
Harajuku Music Perfume (Walmart)
Maine Mall Gift Card
Macadamia Nuts
The Sophomore Beat's second CD
I-Phone
Abbey Dawn Ear Bud Star Hoodie
Black Macbook

If it says a website or place next to it, just go to that place and look up the item.

No comments:

Post a Comment